May 13, 2016
The South Central Region EGA Seminar 2018, GuilDy Treasures, sponsored by the Dallas Needlework & Textile Guild, will be held June 12-16, 2018 at the Westin Park Central in Dallas, Texas.
This is your invitation to submit proposals and join in the fun!
A variety of 1-, 2- and 3-day classes will be offered in several techniques and proficiency levels. We encourage you to submit a variety of proposals of multiple lengths (1, 2, or 3 days) to allow us to balance our schedule; as we strive to contract a teacher for all 3 teaching days. The classes will be on Thursday June 14th, Friday, June 15th, and Saturday, June 16th.
Teacher compensation will include:
- $375.00 per day for teaching.
- Economy round-trip airfare, parking at airport and transportation to/from home airport, or current 2018 IRS mileage rate for traveling by automobile from home to Dallas.
- Hotel accommodations – choice of room options are:
- Private room for four nights – Wednesday through Saturday.
- Room with another teacher and we will pay for five nights (Tuesday through Saturday or Wednesday through Sunday).
- Room with someone other than another teacher who is attending Seminar and we will pay your share for five nights (Tuesday through Saturday or Wednesday through Sunday).
- Meals will be provided during the period of the contract:
- Three lunches on Seminar class days and one Seminar banquet.
- $65.00 per diem for other meals and incidentals.
We look forward to receiving your proposal(s). Please reply to this email indicating your plan to participate. Submit your proposal(s) with picture or sketch electronically or by postal service, whichever is convenient for you, no later than October 1, 2016. As requested by EGA, the “Universal Proposal Form” must be the first page of each proposal. This form, along with other important information, is available on our website at scr2018seminar.org.
Jean Neisius, Dean of Faculty
SCR 2018 Seminar
4310 Pemberton Pkwy. N
Colleyville, TX 76034-4920
SCR Proposal Submision Guideline 2018
SCR Proposal Item Submission Sheet 2018
ICAN Universal Proposal Summary Sheet